5.24.2006

Ugh

I am reminded of a movie that I watched years ago called "The Believers" with Martin Sheen. In this movie a woman wakes up with a huge pustule type thing on her cheek, she tries to squeeze it and these ants or spiders start coming out. I can't remember which. I was so creeped out by it that I'm not even going to look it up - I've had nightmares for years about that happening to me.
And now, I read this.
I started reading more about this virtually unknown/unexplainable disease - Morgellons Disease, they have a website for it.
I am so creeped out, the first time I read about this was a few weeks ago on Drudge Report where they were talking about a community in Texas where over 100 people have it.
What the hell is it? Why is it happening?
Oh, I know nightmares are going to ensue...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a bit creepy

It was spiders that came out of her cheek by the way.

This and That said...

another reason not to move to Texas. there are even creepier things like the flesh eating bacteria that are even more prevalent...don't worry, sleep well...

Denny said...

holy moley i could never remember the name of that movie ! that freaked me out so bad when is saw that scene !

locomocos said...

um....maybe i should rethink the peace corps thing....

that is FUCKED UP!!!

Spoony Quine said...

` I am ascairt!

locomocos said...

dood. new post.

just thinking about that picture of the lip is grossing me out....

Blackpetunia said...

I know, sorry. I keep meaning to do an obliteration of this post and put up some pictures from the garden and...my flowering Elephant Ear. I had no idea elephant ears bloomed!

locomocos said...

of course! what i REALLY want to see are some tattoo ideas from black petunia!!

i really want one!